SEO testing services or SEO-audit of the website is performed in order to validate the quality level of its optimization with key SEO-parameters that have the influence on the ranking of your website in a network.
QA consultants conduct a deep analysis of all web pages of the website and provide a reliable information on its current state/level of optimization, as well as point on those moments that require improvement.
Quality assurance team pay a significant amount of attention to the analysis of inner relink pages optimized for search queries.
Internal SEO-Factors Include:
- validation of robots.txt & sitemap files;
analysis of pages source code of the website;
- validation of graphical files on compliance with SEO-requirements;
- meta tag analysis of the page;
- keyword density analysis on website pages;
- checking for duplicate pages;
- analysis of the inner relink pages.
- SEO audit also includes a deep analysis of all external links (incoming and outgoing).
External SEO-Factors Include:
- analysis of external incoming links to the site, including analysis of donor sites for their relevance and being reliable;
- analysis of outbound links to third-party resources;
- validation of hidden links;
- analysis of anchor-sheet;
- analysis of the dynamics of links growth.